Monday, May 14, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Back for another week with Ashley, Yeah! Hopefully I can get all the pics uploaded and it will be two weeks in a row. We have dial up and it is so slow. Thanks to our telephone company we do not have dsl in the area. Needless to say it takes me forever to upload pics. I just walk away from computer and do cleaning. But enough about me and onto the pics.

                                                                    1. Sidewalk

There is an intersection near our home that has gone under some recent construction to put up a light in. In this sleepy little area. The church near the intersection had to have its wall moved back which was hand built when the church was built 100+ years ago. The new wall gives interest to the sidewalk.

                                                                      2. Inspiring


This pic is for my momma. How fitting it was a pick for mothers day.  My mother was diagnosised with breast cancer almost 6 years ago. She inspired me the whole way thru her chemo, radiation and then chemo again. She hardly missed work except for her appointments, I can not say that I would have been as strong as she.  I never once heard her complain or say a negative word. She doesn't like getting her picture taken so I choice this picture because it makes me think of her. One day I hope and pray that I can be half the mother my mother is to me. I love you momma to the moon and back.

                                                                       3. Time


I not only love our church inside but outside as well. This is the clock tower. Makes it easy to explain where it is.  It is the only one in our town with a clock.

                                                                        4. Close Up


We just got this cute little guy on Saturday. She was my Mothers day present. Her name is Curley Fry, can you tell my daughter named her.

5. With Mirror

We went to Indian Steps on Saturday and went to the tiny museum if you live nearby I would recommend going. We walked past this pond and immediately I thought of the prompt.

Hope you enjoyed and if you have a chance can you please leave me feedback. God Bless.

6 comments:

  1. Your closeup caught my attention. Cute shot what kind of puppy is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for the with mirror!! Love your take on time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set - I really like your close up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set, the sidewalk photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful set! And your mom sounds like a wonderful lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of photos - love the inspiring tribute to your mom, and the reflection/mirror shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete