Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Godsons Prom

My Godsons' prom was this past Friday. His mom had asked me to take pictures for her. She didn't even bring her camera to the park. Talk about stress!! I hope I did you proud Miss. I had trouble picking out just a few of the ones I really liked. I know we have had our ups and downs thru out our friendship for reasons we do not need to go into. Hopefully they are all behind us. I rely on you more than you will ever know and I am very thankful you have put up with me. You always say how great a job I have done raising my girls. Let me tell you you should be extremely proud of the man he has become. I am honored that almost 17 years ago you chose me to be in his life. I can still remember seeing him for the first time. Wow, what an honor. I hope I have lived up to my promise to God and your family to be there for him.






 







,To my wonderful Godson. I hope you like your pictures. I had a blast taking your pictures and spending time with you. You have turned into quite a fine young man. I have told you this before but I will say it again, one day some girl will look at you and see all the fine qualities you have to offer. When she does she is going to become one of the luckiest girls on the planet. You have over come some pretty big circumstances in your young life time and I hope you continue on that path. Blazing full speed ahead. I wish you all the happiness in this world, all the love in this world and took keep that smile that only can come within. I love you and have from the moment I set eyes on you!

1 comment: